Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November, is that you?

I LOVE Christmas! Christmas music, Christmas decorations, Christmas shopping, and spending Christmas with Alex. So, I was so excited when we went to Hobby Lobby the other night to get Christmas decorations, for the 1st time in many years. After we got home, I was blaring Christmas music while watching a YouTube video on how to decorate a Christmas tree, which was very helpful. It showed me how to make the Christmas tree look fuller without having to use a ton of ornaments, instead, using a twig wreath by unwrapping it and wrapping it around the tree. I wanted to set-up the tree right then, Alex said I couldn't... I have to wait until Thanksgiving day... we'll see about that!

This year just feels so good! We already have our parents gifts picked out, and some others as well, mostly from www.uncommongoods.com. UCG has so many different gifts that are either made by someone or from a recycled source.

I do love Thanksgiving as well! The turkey, sweet potatoes, brussel sprouts, breads, and the list goes on!

No comments: